Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bobby Flay, I am not

So, I have the Food Network Magazine, The Chocolate Issue, March 2012. Inside on page 124 is a recipe for Bobby Flay's Peanut Butter Cream - Filled Devil's Food Cupcakes
Well I have created a major fail. They tasted really good, but looks like they were made while I was blindfolded. But I tried! Bobby Flay, it's safe to say, you have no competition here.

Addendum: So, my friend Heather, who helped make this mess posted this photo to Bobby Flay's Facebook page... He replied back!!!

  • Bobby Flay wow...not pretty! you didnt' let the ganache thicken enough and did you dunk the cupcakes while still hot? as you will note by the comments on foodnetwork.com the recipe does work...Sorry.....If it makes you feel any better...my baked goods don't always look so pretty either...
    4 hours ago · Unlike · 1

So now I'm not sure if I should be excited or embarrassed! But next time, if there is a next time we will know what to do the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment